About Me

My relationship with food

…has always been an influential force in my life. For many years, I thought I was doing everything “right” in terms of the foods I was eating and the lifestyle I was leading.       Yet, my relationship with food was unhealthy. From being fixated on calories and fat-free diet foods to the opposite end of the spectrum and emotionally eating “bad” foods, food controlled me. I felt trapped. Breaking free and choosing health was a transformational experience. My relationship with food today is one of love. I love nothing more than watching others embrace that freeing feeling when they experience the transition to eating whole, real foods.  I am a healthy foodie with a passion for supporting others in their health goals.

Supporting  your relationship with food

Listening to what your relationship is like with food is one of the most important things I do.  All of my clients have very different goals and are coming from very different places so using intuition and insight to support you is one of my strengths. There is no cookie cutter model and I like to combine my clinical holistic nutrition background with my health coaching background to determine the best way to support you.

Specialties

Hormonal, Digestive, Immune, Detoxification Health

Weight and blood sugar regulation, adrenal health, hypothyroidism, food allergies, Candida, liver health, body-mind connections, women’s health

Logistics

I am not currently accepting new clients but thank you so much for checking out our site!

My Grocery Cart

Kale, chard, beet greens, sweet potatoes, avocado, lemons, shallots, berries, shiitake mushrooms, garlic, ginger, beets, almond butter, pumpkin seeds, carob, coconut oil, olive oil, wild salmon, cod, shrimp, grass-fed lamb, grass-fed buffalo, coconut milk, almond flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, nori strips

Philosophy

Feed your life. If we feed ourselves with real food, healthy relationships, work and life balance, we are able to complete the big picture of healthy living.

Influences

Weston A. Price, Metabolic Typing, Dr. Mercola, Robert Crayhon, Dr. Mark Hyman, Ed Bauman, JJ Virgin, Liz Lipski, Joshua Rosenthal, Ayurveda.

Cravings

Balance. I aim to live life doing my best 80% of the time with the other 20% left for wiggle room. As a former perfectionist, this hasn’t come easily but is something I aim to live by and encourage my clients to live by everyday. What is balance for me? Home cooked meals, hiking with my husband and dog, trying new local foodie restaurants with friends, vinyasa yoga, pilates, tennis, Champagne and Austrian wine, almond flour chocolate chip cookies.

Education

BA in Psychology from Emory University, Certified Holistic Health Coach from Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Certified Holistic Practitioner from the American Association of Drugless Practitioners, Certified Nutrition Educator from Bauman College, Certified Clinical Nutrition Consultant from Bauman College

Enough about me. Is This You?

Rss Feed Tweeter button Facebook button Technorati button Reddit button Myspace button Linkedin button Webonews button Delicious button Digg button Flickr button Stumbleupon button Newsvine button Youtube button